SeniorTechnology Project Manager
CYFOR Technologies is looking for Senior Technical Project Manager to provide full-time direct support for Cyber-related operations, plans, policy, and technical requirements. This effort provides direct management support for rapidly and successfully transitioning technologies into operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Evaluation Level Assessment (ELA) and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Perform technical analysis and support for integration of cyber-related technologies to meet war fighter requirements
- Explore and rapidly assess enabling technologies that can be used across the Air, Space, and Cyberspace domains.
- Provide in-depth analytic responses as required to document operational directives including programmatic decision support information to benchmark and budget in future years.
- Apply best practices,lessons-learned, and innovative methodologies from government, industry, andacademia to support technology transition planning for integration of new capabilities.
- Assist in planning, arranging, and hosting customer-sponsored meetings and conferences to include development of briefings and material/logistical support.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing,producing and finalizing correspondence and briefing.
- Subject matter expertise in cyber-related technology and tool development for integration into cyber weapon systems and/or mission operations. Knowledgeable in planning and execution of cyber-related operations.
- Desired skills:
- BS in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or university; or
- 15 plus years of defense/industrial or acquisition experience in IT/cyber-related skills·
- Experience serving as a principle investigator at an Air Force Research Laboratory
- Experience serving as a Program Manger research and development projects·
Activein-scope TS/SCI clearance
- Technical understanding of cyber research projects
- Must be available to travel upon request (quarterly)
DOD8570 compliant certification highly desired
Must have Active in-scope TS/SCI clearance
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.