Project Manager III (DOD TS CLEARANCE REQUIRED)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:We are seeking a Program Manager (Level III Acquisition) to support the Air Force on the Unified Platform (UP). The qualified candidate will support integrating disparate cyber platforms, existing or evolving systems, infrastructure, mission capabilities, data analytics, and programs to build an interoperable and scalable network of cyber capabilities. The UP will allow the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) to be interoperable and interconnected, and to conduct integrated DoD cyberspace domain-planning and execution of the full spectrum of cyberspace operations. The Unified Platform will provide cyber capabilities for the Services and agencies. The Program will incorporate an agile environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate will provide senior level programmatic support with that provides decision makers, planners, analysts and operators at all UP echelons their goal to delivering integrated solutions. Position responsibilities include the following:
- Provide acquisition support to the HNC Division Chief/System Program Manager (SPM) and HNC acquisition programs and projects from an enterprise level/perspective, by helping guide successful program execution, across the division, to maintain the HNC acquisition battle rhythm and deliver warfighter capability.
- Rapid planning and course of action selection
- Unified direction of cyber forces to effect synchronized operations in concert with full spectrum Joint, coalition, and inter-agency operations
- Actionable monitoring of forces
- Provide expert solutions and advice to HNC leadership to assist with an integrated, system-of-systems approach for the division
- Near real-time, fused cyber intelligence combined with capabilities that facilitate cross-domain collaboration with DoD, coalition, and interagency partners with common processes, workflows, architectures, and standards
- Cyber Situational Awareness (SA)
- Agile and DevOps experience, preferred.
- Investigates, analyzes, plans, evaluates, drafts and/or recommends solutions for project/program efforts.
- Provides expert level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes.
- Applies broad knowledge of organizational missions and programs, such as acquisition management and modernization planning. Applies knowledge of and expertise with acquisition management, program management, budget/finance principles and methodologies, modernization planning, and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE).
- Review initial and revised acquisition documents and provide the enterprise level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Provide comments on acquisition documentation that add value from an enterprise perspective and facilitate an integrated, system-of-systems approach across the division.
- Maintain an enterprise-level view of program health across the division and provide feedback on program health status to division leadership.
- Review programs’ System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART), MARs and corresponding Logistic Health Assessments (LHAs)
- Develop MAR and LHA review timelines
- Coordinate division and directorate functional staff review and their comments.
- Distribute feedback to branches for updates as required.
- Act as primary HNC SMART focal point to assist programs with SMART guidance.
Specific Skills Required:
The qualified candidate should have Program Management (PM) Support expertise in a majority of the following areas:
- Acquisition Decision Memorandum (ADM) Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Strategy Panel (ASP) Briefing, Air Force Review Board (AFRB), Baseline/Acquisition Program Baseline (APB),Business Case Analysis, Clinger-Cohen Act Compliance Documentation, Defense Acquisition Board Planning, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs),Evaluation Notices, Final Proposal Revision (FPR), Information Support Plan, Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule, Justification and Approval (J&A),Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), MAIS Quarterly/Annual Report to Congress, Market Research Report, Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) Program Certification, Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/MOU), Milestone Decision Briefing, Monthly Activity Report (MAR),Operational Security Plan, Nunn-McCurdy Assessment and Certification, Performance Work Statement (PWS), Post-Implementation Review, Program Certification Memorandum (PCM), Program Charter, Program Management Directive (PMD), Program Protection Plan (PPP), Program Status Review Brief, Readiness Brief, Request for Proposal (RFP),Risk Assessment, Risk Management Framework Implementation Plan, Security Concepts of Operations Security Risk Analyses, Security Vulnerability and Countermeasure Analyses, Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), Statement of Work (SOW), Statement of Objectives (SOO), Systems Metric and Reporting System (SMART), System Security Management Plan, Technical Evaluation, Market Research.
- BA/BS with 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 5 of which must be in the DoD
- Ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and processes related to the division’s area of expertise
Clearance: Top Secret
Location: Lackland AFB, San Antonio, Texas
Relocation Assistance: No
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.