Required DOD Security Training
We have recently made a change to start using the Security Awareness Hub, a website that provides eLearning awareness courses for DOD and their Industry Partners. CYFOR has elected to deliver the New Hire and Annual training requirements through this service and has provided the links below for the courses we require all our cleared employees to complete. These links do NOT require an account or any registration or sign-in information. However, EACH TRAINING COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED IN ONE SESSION!
Upon completing each course, you will be provided a Certificate of Completion. Insert your name to generate your certificate, and then print or save your certificate to a .pdf file before closing the course. Neither a record of your completion nor your Certificate of Completion will be saved at the Security Awareness Hub website. Forward your Certificate of Completion to your FSO at the following email address: FSO@cyfor.com.
- DoD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training (New Hire Only) OR
DOD Security Awareness Refresher (All Existing Employees)
- Derivative Classification
- Counterintelligence and Insider Threat Awareness Security Brief
- Cybersecurity Awareness
- OPSEC Awareness for Military Members, DoD Employees and Contractors
- For any Security, Insider Threat or Cybersecurity questions or concerns, please contact CYFOR’s FSO at (210) 354-7522 or email to: FSO@cyfor.com. If you wish to make an anonymous report, then please mail your question/concerns to our headquarter address at:
13750 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 635
San Antonio, Texas 78232
Department of Defense Hotline
The Department of Defense Hotline provides a confidential avenue for individuals to report allegations of wrongdoing pertaining to programs, personnel, and operations that fall under the purview of the Department of Defense, pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978. Anyone, including members of the public and Department of Defense employees (military members, civilian employees, and Department of Defense contractor employees) may file a complaint with the Department of Defense Hotline. If you have a complaint to report, it can be submitted through the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General website at the following link http://www.dodig.mil/Hotline/index.html or you can call the Department of Defense Hotline number 800-424-9098 (Toll-Free)